The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Secretary (OS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is hosting one day, “Getting Back 2 Business” events at selected locations nationally. These events connect small businesses with specialists from HHS, other federal agencies and large, prime HHS contractors who can help them learn about the federal procurement process and more effectively pursue contracting opportunities.
"Getting Back 2 Business" events offer attendees the opportunity to:
- Become familiar with the processes and procedures associated with federal government contracting.
- Learn how to identify and pursue government contract opportunities with HHS.
- Hear about the resources and supports available from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Network with representatives from HHS, other Federal agencies, large prime contractors, small business resources, as well as other small businesses.
- Pre-schedule matchmaking sessions with business and contracting specialists from the federal government.
Where We're Going and Where We've Been
Where We're Going
May 10, 2016
Northeastern University | Boston, MA
May 25, 2016
George Mason University | Fairfax, VA
Where We've Been
Oakland, CA | Savannah, GA | Long Island, NY | Washington, DC
Chicago, IL | Houston, TX | Largo, MD | New Orleans, LA
Norfolk, VA | Puerto Rico | San Diego, CA
Atlanta, GA | Miami, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Seattle, WA
Pre-registration is required. There is a limit of two (2) representatives per company per event. There is no cost to attend the events. Register early as space is limited. If you register and cannot attend, please cancel your registration as soon as possible.
|7:00 AM – 8:00 AM||Conference Registration|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Presentations|
|12:00 PM – 1:00 PM||Luncheon Panel Discussions|
|1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Presentations|
|2:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Matchmaking Sessions/Networking|
For more information, please contact us.